Hands/legs tingling

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone, I'm a 22 years old women. Around a month and a half ago i started feeling tingling in my right foot/leg especially at rest, when moving, i had pain in my lower back, butt and knee. My spinal CT scan showed a slight lumber pinch, my neurologist told me that it was causing all my symptoms. Fast forward, two weeks ago i started feeling tingling in my left leg and both hands. I went back to my neurologist, she asked for a blood test and cerebral MRI.

The blood test came back clear aside from a low level of serum iron and a high sedimentation rate. My IRM was clear everything was fine. My neurologist told me it might be an early sign of MS.

I noticed that my symptoms get worse after smoking i was feeling better for a few days but i had a smoke today and the tingling came back(i'm not a chronic smoker, i only smoke once in a while)

I'm seeing my neurologist soon, i would like to hear your opinions.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I had a arm tingling sensation last night too...and this morning my left arm (the one with the thingling sensation) felt weak... my left eye been twitching for more than 2 weeks now non stop 24/7 i m worried too

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.