Happy Christmas

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi evryone,

I just wanted to wish everyone on the forum a very Happy Christmas (despite the pain and difficulty I hope it will be the best it can be) and wishing everyone a very happy and healthy 2008 which will hopefully see improvements in everyone's health and wellbeing. :D

Take care,

Jules xx :D :D

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi jules, and to you too!

:hug:

:holly:mandy:holly:

• Posted

chin chin :lol:

Sandra

• Posted

I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas. For those that are unable to cook a Christmas dinner, Mandy is doing us roast pigeon. Yum yum!!!

As we all move forward into 2008, I wish everybody a pain free New Year. For those now in recovery, keep moving forward. For those still waiting, be positive, it will eventually happen. Above all, hold on to the memory of the time before the problems began for it is not just your past, but God willing, your future too.

Best wishes

TFU

• Posted

Dear all

To all members , guests and staff at patient Uk I hope you have had a pleasant Christmas and best of luck for 2008, hoping all our questions will be answered in the new year xx

Kind Regards

SES

:holly: :hug: :cracker: :redwine:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.