Happy Holidays

Posted , 10 users are following.

I want to wish all of the lovely ladies on this forum a very happy and healthy holiday season. I hope that as we dawn a new year that a lot of these symptoms will disipate with the old year. God bless each and every one of you and your families!

4 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi Shacerthansk and all the best for you.  I am feeling normal again and  i am sure things will be much better for all on time. So enjoy your holidays and take care.

• Posted

Happy Holidays to all, it should be over soon and then we can celebrate. 🎅🎄🎁🎉

xxoo

• Posted

Thank uou xx and the same to you. Hope 2015 shows some improvements for us all. Xx
  • Posted

Sharcerv,

May God bless you with a happy 2015 and to all the ladies on here, I hope this gets easier. This has been an unpleasant journey to say the least. At least we have each other and I know that this forum has really eased my fears and lessened my anxieties! God Bless you all!

• Posted

Yes I truly am grateful to have found this forum. It is definitely an outlet for me.
    • Posted

Lovely to see ye all so positive. Great support here. I wonder what proportion suffer like us. Forty one gp say bloods are peri gynaecologist non committal. My mind say I'm bonkers in am. Surging stomach  heat or nausea followed by ibs followed by weakness. Know it's peri but get freaked out. Periods crazy for last year. 

Have mirena now still get morning anxiety ibs wobbly weak. Usually fine in pm. Is this normal. Oh lads it's tuff. Only ten days a month. Wrecking my head. 

• Posted

Yes, it sounds like peri symptoms to me. I get the wobbly legs and tummy troubles too. The anxiety and tummy troubles are what gets me most. But like I've heard so many others on here say, this too shall pass. Wishing you well.

Sharlene 

• Posted

Hi dear.  It's like a storm...they always do pass.  This is just a very very long annoying storm, used as a test to see what we are made of. lol
    • Posted

Yes, you're right! It is like a really long storm. Storms always end at some point.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.