8 Replies

• Posted

Oops forgot to put the photos on ,,,,,

live put them on a letter post 

• Posted

Happy New Years! xo
    • Posted

Happy new year Brenda ,

i knew I wasn't very well ,,,,,,but the spelling mistakes in the above comment ,,,,haha,

well I finally have posted them on here ,,,,,just for fun ,x

• Posted

Thank you Nanny1086, and I think you posted a very nice post. I hope you can post your picture of your daughter and grand daughter, if not, I will understand, since I am not sure if I could post pictures too! xo
    • Posted

Hahaha,done it thanks to. Vee2 ,it's at the top of this page ,,,,x
  • Posted

Happy New Year 2016 one and all.

Nanny look right above comment box hover over icons, it tells you what they do, the one on the right is for uploading an image.   Once you have selected the image to upload.  It gives a thumbnail, people can just click on that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.