HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, MAY 2015 be a year of breakthrough

Posted , 3 users are following.

Never give up or in, always look at your glass as half full and not half empty...remember if we keep on doing the same things all the time, we will keep on getting the old  same results..so don't expect different results..maybe it's time to make a change..so I hope and pray for great medical breakthroughs  this new year, for us with Fibro and all the other syndromes that often come with it..?. may your New Year be one of healing, peace and joy..:-) xxx

5 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Christine

Here here, well said. My glass is half full and i will try to keep it that way.

Soft hugs

Sandra

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.