Hard breathing

Posted , 5 users are following.

Last week i started breathing from my mouth , trying to get full air , now my back is hurting .

i am not tired , i went for a run and i did great ., I walk fast without getting tired .

It gets worst after eating ., now i am resting and feel better .

Anybody with same symptoms ?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

google Dyspnea, i am only saying google because it can be caused by so many issues, very few sinister but may need to be addressed by your doctor if it continues. any other symptoms?

• Posted

Do you get any heartburn? Have you tried a food diary since it gets worse after eating? See your doctor you are no better after a week and ask about reflux or gastritis.

• Posted

This occurs to almost everyone from time to time. You will get over it shortly if not already.

• Posted

Lester. you gave me that exact reply once when I wrote about a long standing problem I had.

if that's all you have to offer people then I just wouldn't bother.

• Posted

Problems getting a full breath doesn't happen to me. I don't think it occurs that often to many people.

• Posted

yesterday I had apple cider vinegar ., the only thing i noticed is itchy throat and dry .

For my burning arms and back it went away with low carb diet .

thanks

• Posted

thanks everyone for replying .

I woke up better this morning but i feel if i had something dry in my throat .

My Gi doctor thinks i had gastritis , acid reflux and had me done so many tests , everything clear .

I posted a few months ago that when i excercised i had burning back and arms . A MONTH ago i started low carb diet and track my food and the pain was gone in less than a week . I went to a different doctor for that .

It is keto diet , maybe too much fat and my gallbladder is affected ., no pain though .

Yesterday i had APPLE CIDER VINEGAR , and i am taking vitamin D3 and K2 and also omega 3 .

thanks and keep you posted once this symptom is gone hopefully by itself before going to a doctor .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.