Hard breathing

Posted , 3 users are following.

has any of you had hard time breathing .

I WENT TO PRIMARY doctor and she said , it is allergies ., checked heart and lung ok'd.

at the same time i feel a little discomfort below my right rib cage .

Are these two related ? It has been super hot last week., I am doing KETO , and everything else is working perfect such as gastritis , acid reflux, blood pressure and triglycerides .

THANKS

Luis

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

What check did you have for your lungs?

• Posted

I had to blow into some manual spirometer and it wemt up to the max also they check my oxygen with a finger sensor and it was ok .

I took clarytin for 3 days , it is getting better but not full recovered yet .

thanks for asking

• Posted

So I had a similar problem for ages I had my chest listened to, I had a chest xray and the pulse oximeter they put on my finger said my oxygen levels were ok. I started to get other symptoms like palpitations, bad breathlessness and bad chest pains which I thought was my heart but it actually turned out to be multiple pulmonary emboli. I had to get a chest CT with contrast privately which is where I got my diagnosis because no one thought I had anything wrong with me on the NHS.

Ask for a d-dimer blood test if they haven't already given you one, this will indicate whether you need a CT or not. If it is what I had, it is much better caught early.

• Posted

it was allergies to mold from the hot weather and the beach area .,

now i fully recovered

thanks

• Posted

Great, and thanks for updating the forum

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.