Hard growths on penis

Posted , 6 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I developed a hard bump on the side of my penis head and one behind my penis head. I don't know what it is. I do not have any STDS so I know it isn't STD related. My penis looks different. What is this?

imageimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Need to get it checked out. How have you felt in yourself have you felt poorly? My brother delvoped not simulaor but Growths from testicule area. And sadly he passed away it ended up been Penile cancer. So for you own saftey you need to get checked A.S.A.P How long you had it for?

• Posted

Sorry for asking off topic questions.

How old was your brother?

Was the penile cancer caused by HPV?

As most cases of penile cancer are due to HPV .

• Posted

He was 38 a bit overweight some doctors put it down to his penis sinking into his fat and got cancerous and then had to have his penis removed because off it then he passed away 8 months later after the surgery

• Posted

It looks like penile cyst to me. From my understanding, cysts are harmless. They cause no pain when touched, but may feel tender or sensitive. Normally, they don’t need treatment. But if you’re experiencing pain or discomfort, you should see a doctor for medical intervention. And, keep your area clean with warm water and antibacterial soap. Apply a warm, wet washcloth to the area for about 25 minutes, 3 to 4 times a day. This well help the cyst drain. Cover the cyst with a bandage if it starts leaking fluid. Change the bandage every day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.