Hard lump behind ear

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi there,

I'm 19 and typically very healthy, I've noticed a hard lump behind my right earlobe, on my head. It's typically not painful unless I touch it a lot. it's been there for problem a little over a year or two, maybe. I know its certainly not new. I haven't had a fever or discharge from the ear, very little pain, or lost consciousness or anything. I recently had blood work done and nothing normal came out, I was being tested for something unrelated but they did a lot of blood tests and took all my levels, and everything was normal. I talked to a doctor online who told me I probably have a localized tumor, and that it wouldn't show up on blood work. I know I'm really freaked out and scared that it's something serious now. I've been having some neck pain and headaches on the back of my head, but I've also been very stressed lately, so I know they may just be tension headaches.

Thanks!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.