Hard palate pain - incisive foramen region

Posted , 1 user is following.

Good morning

Since yesterday afternoon I have been struggling with the pain located in the place marked with an arrow: image

It is literally right behind the gum at the front teeth. Between the visible at the bottom of the picture the teeth and the place indicated by the arrow is probably "papilla incisiva" [1], and next after it, when the gum ends, and the vault of the hard palate begins, the terrible pain begins too; it is in the area indicated below: image

This pain intensifies when touched with the tongue, and that's the easiest way to feel this place, but I do not feel any thickening there.

Pain appeared yesterday afternoon. From yesterday, as recommended in the pharmacy, I take:

1. Gardimax medica spray
  2. Glimbax - mouthwash
  3. Ibuprom Sprint

Before the visit to the pharmacy I tried still 4) Dezaftan gel.

Unfortunately, none of that medicaments has got rid of the painful place. In addition, in the morning additional complaints appeared - gum pain (or"itching") - first in gums of the lower jaw, and later - and so it is up to now - in the upper, the front of the jaw, with such feeling as if those upper front teeth were "pushed" forward towards the mouth. So far, I suspected that the accompanying gum disease is associated with the pain of the palate mentioned above.

From today noon I also noticed a strange feeling in the nose - it looks like announcement of the sinus pain, though the sinus pain does not occur at the moment.

How can this pain of the palate be associated?

I will be grateful for any advice.

Christopher

[1] http://www.lf.upjs.sk/uhe/histology_topics/Oral%20cavity%20Microscopic%20%20s._Dev_2014.pdf

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.