Hard stool with blood and mucus

Posted , 5 users are following.

imagehey, how is everyone? Im New to this and quiet embarrassed actually . I have for the last month had alot of mucus in my stool and been really constipated to. I have to strain alot to make a bowel movement and in the process start to bleed. I've never had mucus in my stool like this b4 and I've been constipated alot. I posted some photos maybe someone can help me with any ideas as to in really worried about it . Sorry in advance for the graphic images but its the only way I could fully explain this in detail. Any information is appreciated, thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, i think it could be to do with your big bowel. I suggest you make appointment with GP. Let me know how you got on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.