Hard to live life

Posted , 2 users are following.

Since my anxiety turned terrible a few months ago I've stopped going placrs . I dont get outta my room much . I have been to several different ERS they all say I'm OK but the way my heart pounds and hurts and my vision messed up just all these symptoms are getting terrible. I can't make it to a doc right now with no money can someone tell me if this really is anxiety?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey ya that's anxiety I feel the same my doctor wants me to get counciling but I'm to embarrsed its a hard thing to deal with like you always think something's wrong with you and doctors say its just anxiety .the best thing to do is go out for walks and try to stay busy it helps
    • Posted

That's from straining your eyes to much when your thinking and worrying
    • Posted

I havr vision probl ems and severe anxiety when I lay down in bed it helps a little till I get up and it all comes right back
  • Posted

Not trying to sound corny but have you tried yoga or mundefullness techniques. It appears you breathe wrong and its causing you many physical issues.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.