Hard white skin on frenulum. Should I be worried?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello, I've scoured this site and the internet and can't quite seem to find an issue that looks quite like mine. For the past year or so, the skin on my frenulum has turned white and hard, and the tiniest bit white on the outside of my urethra on the other side. It's never burned, led to any discharge, and fluids smell entirely normal. The skin hasn't broken either, nor is it bumpy in any capacity. I don't feel anything negative, but I'm also not sure what it is or if I should be concerned.

Can I get any help?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello Eden,

I've excatly the same, looks identical and I feel no issue or any pain at all. I've a tight foreskin! It started in mars and I went to the doctor a few weeks ago. Since I got no trouble and I tried some cream to moizture it. The doctor had hard to tell what it was but thought it could be lichen and prescribed some strong cortizon-cream. I've been taking the cream for over 2 weeks but I cant say that I see any diffirence. After my pre-scribed period of time I will contact the doctor again for further anylyze unless it's gone after the 4 weeks.

• Posted

Hello, I have the exact same thing, I'm going to show it to my doctor tomorrow, I'll let you know if I have any news on what it is.

• Posted

Hello Vinacloyd,

Did you get any answer?

I've tried the creams for 4 weeks 1x/day and still same.

No pain, itching or anything. The doctor will call me this week. What did they tell u?

Sincerely,

• Posted

doesn't look like anything risky. it's too minor to tell. just ignore it for now. doenst look like anything contagious just looks like a skin formation

• Posted

it might be good to drop by a dermatologist or a sexual doctor just to clear doubts. it will cost about 100 bucks but it can save you thousands I the future

• Posted

got the same. did someone solve this problem?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.