Hard white spots under the head as well as a small crater in the same area.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’ve had this issue for a while now and it’s never really bothered my pain wise. However, recently I’ve been conscious of the ugliness of the issue at hand. The right side of my penis, just under the head, is slightly larger than the other. As well, on this large swelled area, there is a large white spot. The spot is hard, almost like a callus and I feel no pain when it’s touched or scratched. It has been lifted slightly once or twice and began to bleed, but it’s never really gone away. Just left of this white spot is a small crater or dent in my penis. It’s the shape of a circle and there is no pain or bleeding. I read online that these white spots may signal something serious. However, I am slightly shy about seeing a doctor and would like an opinion before making a choice. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.