Hardness/lump in abdomen, what could it be?

Posted , 4 users are following.

For around 2 months now I've had a hardness just above my public bone. I've also been feeling dizzy, tasting blood around 4/5 times a day, migraines etc and I've thought I was pregnant but I've taken around 12 pregnancy tests across the past few months and they've all came back negative. I have a blood test on Thursday just to check but if I'm not pregnant what could it be?? What could cause these symptoms and a hardness and bloating in the abdomen? I'm very worried and have a scan in a few weeks time

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Scans (MRI, CT) done yet?
    • Posted

Did they offer you and MRI?

Are costs the problem?

(I have to pay privately for MRIs, but the pelvic ultrasound was actually not that much cheaper, that was done at a private facility and got some refund)

Could you afford an MRI in case it was not covered and ask for it?

I really think you need an MRI for indication 'pubic lump'. It has no radiation, so health wise no probs (unless tatoos were in the way).

• Posted

'an MRI', not 'and MRI', goodness, sorry, today is not my typping day.

Need to go now anyway.

• Posted

Chloe it's best to wait for tests to diagnose the source of your pain.

once the tests are complete and evaluations progress will come with relief and better health.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.