Harmless blisters from sex or an STD? (GRAPHIC PICTURES)

Posted , 5 users are following.

A few days ago I had rough sex and I got pretty dry halfway through. However, we continued. Now, I'm having some minor discomfort in my vaginal area and saw what looks like a tear at the bottom of my vaginal opening that may be infected at this point. What scares me is two additional blister-like things on different areas of my vagina. One is not far under my vaginal opening and the other is kind of on my labia/almost inside my vagina and the area around that one looks red and swollen and is tender to the touch. They aren't pus filled, more like little craters, like popped blisters. I'm thinking it's either from all the friction during my last sexual encounter or herpes... or something else. I really need some advice.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

It deff looks like herpes you probably had it before and had an outbreak after Sex cuz it triggers it but I’m no doctor I could be wrong best to get it checked out while it’s still new so they can do a culture on it 
  • Posted

It resembles herpes to me.

Some people get blisters, and some get ulcers.

I get ulcers & mine look alot like this.

• Posted

I’m just very confused on how it could be herpes if it’s not painful and it doesn’t look anything like any picture I’ve seen of any STD before 
    • Posted

I just thought herpes was very painful, puns and needles in the Genital area, and very itchy and burning blisters
    • Posted

I was just telling my 18 year old niece this the other day,

Herpes looks nothing like the pictures ove seen. At least my outbreaks don't. Matter of fact sometimes it's hard to see for me.

The only way you'll know is to go get tested.

• Posted

That is true. Everyone is different. 

I’m starting to look into getting tested. I have no idea where to begin. I don’t have my own gynecologist yet and I also only have Medicaid. I don’t have any money at the moment to spend on a doctors visit, let alone a full STD screening which I’m sure will up the cost. 

• Posted

If you have Medicaid I'm sure you can go to the doctor with little to no cost.

• Posted

I found one that takes Medicaid, thank god. The only bad part is, I highly doubt they’ll be able to see me tomorrow or the next day. I may have to wait until next week... 
    • Posted

They can draw your blood and find out. That's how I fine out.

I had no idea I had it. I was shocked to find out I was positive. Didn't even know they tested for it.

I always thought they were razor burns.

• Posted

That definitely looks like friction blisters! 

If you ever get dry again, have him either do stuff that you know turns you on, or use lube. Coconut oil is an awesome lubricant. It’s natural and doesn’t dry up. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.