Harmone imbalance and exceptional weight increase

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,

I am looking for expert advice as i havent got solutions from many doctors I have shown thus far.

i have harmones imbalance after major surgerical operation to take out a tumor from my brain.

I am gaining weight very fast. From 60kg to 100kg in last 2 years after surgery.

Doctor suggest to take HISONE everyday to help with harmone imbalance. one of the side effect for HISONE is weight gain. I thought this medicene being the source of the problem. I gradually decreased intake of this medicine and stopped couple of months back.

My weight continue to increase. I recently tested for thoroid and found it to be very very low. Although this is also a problem but having very low Thoroid should not lead to weight increase.

My uric acid is also normal.

with significant weight gain, i have other problems like pain in ankle which limits my ability to walk too much.

Any expert advice is highly appreciated as i am out of options to find the root cause.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.