Posted , 7 users are following.
On Saturday 11th June I took my very first dose. Was a bit silly... didn't drink enough water with it but didn't realise I needed to. Anyway... fast forward to Friday 17th. Started to feel like something was stuck in my throat and it was scratchy when I swallowed. Not realising the link, I took my second dose the following morning. By Saturday night it was agony to swallow. I have not eaten anything since then and it is now Wednesday. I can drink water and milk. Eating is agony. Still feel sensation like something is stuck in my throat. Went to A&E yesterday and doctor was very dismissive. Didn't even exasensationNow I read all this about Alendronic Acid being corrosive. What should I do?
3 likes, 9 replies