Has any of you ladies with cfs/me ever had breast implants?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi there - this is aimed at the ladies on here mainly,. I’m curious to know if anyone’s had breast implants & was diagnosed with cfs/ m.e after the opp? I had implants in 2008 & 6 months after my health went down hill & got worse over the years. I’m hearing so much news lately about breast implant illness & the high risk of ALCL (Anaplastic large cell lymphoma) the symptoms are all very similar. I’m wondering if it was a trigger to the illness or if my body has maybe rejected them (as a foreign body) or if it has made the condition worse? Is anyone in the same boat?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You are not serious right?

How did your health go down hill after the implants being installed?

Pay no attention to the news 99% of it is complete rubbish and you should of read before having it done the risks.

If your body is rejecting them which you would be in pain and this would show up in blood works still has nothing to do with ME/CFS that is another issue.

Now if you was saying you had ME/CFS before the surgery and the symptoms have gotten worse then I would quest if you had it to start with because you wouldn't under go something like this if you had a complex condition like that and proper medical people would also advise against it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.