Has any one encountered this problem?

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I am now 6 days post op. So far it hasn't been nearly as bad as I had anticipated. There as been all but 3 times that I have been brought to tears. So I'm still swollen down there and have been iceing like crazy. I have a hard time just resting tho use to being busy non stop. I had my first bm today and surprisly that was not bad either I did find that standing up in a squat position is much more comfortable and helped me pass my stool quickly. It did sting afterwards and swell enough I took a pain pill. Have been laying down and doing the ice swelling has gone down and the sting has settled. My concern now is he removed 2 eternal hemroids than ran fairly far to the inside. But now I notice that I have a new external hemmroid? Will this go away or will I have to have another surgery? I have read a couple other forums that said it should go away after all the swelling goes down? Is this true oh I will be so disappointed if i have to go through that again I just want them gone already... Think I'm in the stage of getting discouraged just want to feel better already anyways that's my day so far

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I am having also same problem its been one month still there is little bit blood come out when i pass stools.
    • Posted

I'm doing fairly well in at almost 3 weeks tues. I meet with my surgeon on the 13 I still have the external hemmroid i will keep you posted after I meet with him and see what he says

• Posted

Thanks. I wanted to know is there any blood come out when you pass stool? I am so worried about this.
    • Posted

No I don't have any blood that passes in my stool at this time. Although I believe this has to do with the way the surgeon stiched my incisions. I was in really excruciating pain on day 7 and 8 my stiches were super tight to the point that my skin was coming through each stitch because it was pulled so so tight. Along with them stabbing me in my but everytime I would get up or have one of those stupid muscle spasms. Once the stiches started to dissolve though this problem was eliminated and I didn't have any bleeding. How much are you bleeding and how often???

• Posted

(After surgery)Well i did not bleed after 3weeks. When 4weeks started it was light bleed so tiny, it happened 4days. I asked doctor about this he told me it's normal for one or two months.

Still i am so worried.

I went to also nhs website

Over there it saying, u will bleed for one or two months.

I really don't know what to do..

• Posted

Really??? Have you done any more vigorous work or walking or sitting more have you still been taking stool softners

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.