Has anybody had constant stomach pain whole day and tender stomach with gastritis? Ned diagnosis

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been constantly having stomach pain and tender Stomach since few months, Endoscopy showed fine nodurality in gastric mucosa and Antral gastritis.

Ctscan was normal.

Does anybody else have constant stomach pain(not burning) with gastritis?

Plz reply!

Thanks!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Well , this may not fit exactly to your symptons. But my abdomen started hurting about 8 months ago. Then about 3 months ago I started getting neausea 24/7. Had ct scan , clear, blood test clear. However endoscopy found h- Pylori with inflamation in the esophagus. I took the treatment and no more neausea. However my central abdominal area has been hurting for a long time now. Not burning , just very painful all the time. When doctors press on the area it doesn't hurt any worse. It just hurts all the time. So the docs just scratch their collective heads and take notes and send me on my way. All I know is that I can't live with this pain forever without any answers or treatment. It just seems to me , since I can pinpoint the site of pain , the brilliant medical community should be able to come up with some reason for all this constant pain considering what it cost for them to jus scratch their heads.

• Posted

My endoscopy showed Antral gastritis with negative hpylori. Even my dr has no clue what the pain is.

This is really disgusting.

May be I should look for a homeopath or naturopath.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.