Has anybody successfully treated erosive gastritis?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I was diagnosed with erosive gastritis over a year ago. Have tried countless ppi's, at best the pain has been manageable.

Recently going through a bad flare up, i again, the pain is constant, very sore and burning stomach, affecting everything. Not sure where to go from here. Had gastritis for a number of years before this and nothing really helped much. H pylori tests always negative.

Have also tried various natural supplements which haven't helped much. Diet is very bland and perhaps this recent flare up is caused by deviating from that a little.

I am worried about the situation getting worse and wondering why this is so difficult to treat. Would be great to hear some success stories and any advice.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.