has anyone been put on tranxene for withdrawal?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I switched from xanax 1 mg to diazepam 10 mg not doing to well switched drs he put me on 7.5 of the tranxene to take with the d for two weeks then stop the d and reduce off the t.the script says take the t once a day but when surely not with the d as I take it at night they are both sedatingI called his office and left a message will have to waite till tomorrow. Can anyone give me some insight please! 

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

NO NO  NO you dont want to take this drug . It is another type of benzodiazapine.
  • Posted

What I'm saying is stop researching.

​put your palm up again to the tip of your nose and spread your fingers. Those little slivers, where you can see past your hand is your life. As you can see most of your life is taken up with one thing. you can see. More time is needed for yourself.

• Posted

well i guess I see but I am going to call the Dr tomorrow if I have to make another appointment and discuss further. When i called yesterday I thought she said the other drug so i am comfused will get it straight.If all else fails I have an appointment with a psychiatrist 4/8. I am determined to get an answer.This is controlling my life as I always feel bad and drugged up worn out or both.
    • Posted

Thats what I mean by holding your had in front of your face .This is controlling my life (your words)

​I only know what you have told me, And I think some NLP or CBT counselling will  work wonders, especially CBT.

• Posted

Brilliant, not brilliant (you know what I mean lol) are you going to take a print out of this thread, It answers most of the triage questions, plus it will remind you if you wanted to ask a questionsmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.