Has anyone else been recommended this?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi fellow sufferers, help! i have spoken to my dietician yesterday and she was next to useless! i was advised that my diet is adequate and after 32 years being veggie she shut the phonecall off with the passing comment 'well you'd be better if you weren't veggie'. does she feel this is a joke? after 32 years i think their might be a high risk of my body REJECTING meat or fish. i didn't become veggie as a joke, i can't avoid being coeliac and didn't ask for food allergies. what on earth can i do? my diet is bland, boring and i have days when i would really rather starve. i have had enough, do you think my doctor's could help. the other thing is she was meant to chase my dexa scan results a YEAR ago. what on earth is the point of having a dietician if they do nothing? fuming doesn't begin to explain how i feel!!!!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.