Has anyone else had this?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm seeing a neurologist tomorrow, but in the meantime I'm wondering if anyone else had had the symptoms I'm feeling now. For about two weeks, I've been feeling fluid in my head. it's not sinuses, but it's on top and in the back of my head. It's this feeling of heaviness and tightness in my head. It's an absolutely torturous feeling, worst than any headache i've ever had. The only relief is when I occupy myself with something, but that's hard to do since it's ALWAYS THERE .

In addition, I feel woozy and off balance, like if I started running I would fall. I can't think straight, and can't concentrate or focus on activities (I realize part of it is anxiety, but I feel there's more going on than that)

I've also been experiencing some odd symptoms, like night sweats, and susceptibility to cold.

Does this sound like anything any of you have experienced?

Thanks,

Scott

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Scott, I can tell you about my balance issues and not thinking right. When I fell the Crystals in my ear got moved and dislodged. It caused vertigo. So eyes, my brain and ears where not in acting in unison. I still get dizzy but it's improving. A vestibular therapist can check you for vertigo and she only treated me 3 times to get them correctly positioned. I had my nerve tests with the neurologist today and and found a couple pinched nerves. Ask for nerve tests and they pinpoint where the problem is

• Posted

Wow they thought I had vertigo. Also I got very dizzy so on . Hope they find solution
  • Posted

Hi Scott I’m sorry your going through that I also feel lots of fluid in my Basel’s to my throat lungs I had a trig done 3 years ago due to gbs . I get sick a lot just finishing antibiotics but soon I finish them I get it back . Im not sure why all this . And are you sure u feel fluid ? Do u think could be from your ears . And I get lots of axiety I’m sure I can relate to that . Have they taken any tests?
  • Posted

It sounds like ear problems, I had fluid actually leak out for a month after my tbi. It freaked me out I thought my brain leaking.
  • Posted

Were you taking any meds around the time this started ?? Have you been checked for lyme ??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.