HAS ANYONE FOUND ANY NATURAL PRODUCTS THAT HELP RA?

Posted , 9 users are following.

I was recently diagnosed with RA and am rehabbing a painful frozen shoulder. As someone who has developed products for the health and wellness markets for years, I know there are many things that help with the inflammation, such as Tumeric. I have been studying the enzymes that break down fibrin, that nasty netting that is binding my shoulder. I would love to hear from anyone that has had success with any natural products. Please understand that I am not in any way suggesting that anyone should stop taking medications.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Judy, I found that the tumeric works well, I take opti turmeric, it's liquid form in a capsule, I find it works better than tablets, I also take high strength rosehip tablets, I stopped them for a while because I wasn't sure they were working anymore but noticed the difference so started them again, I also take omega 3 capsules or cod liver oil, I've been on that for 20 years, I've also tried cbd oil from 3 different companies but haven't found it has made any difference but it lot of people have said it's amazing, everyone responds differently so it might be worth a try. I've been watching a documentary series on stem cell therapy that looks very exciting, it was called the healing miracle, I don't know if you can find any of it on YouTube, I hope something helps, I don't like taking drugs either but needs must, if there's an alternative out there go for it I say, one drug leads to another and another and before you know it you've got a cupboard full, good luck xx

• Posted

Hi Judy, it seems that discussions on natural products without side affects aren't allowed in this forum, any comments I've made concerning this are always waiting to be moderated and never printed.

• Posted

Beverley, thank you so much. I am happy to see that your comments were allowed. With all the mention of RX drugs, I would think that mentioning natural helpful products would be welcomed. I did not know about the rosehips and will research them. I just found organic fermented turmeric. Tastes REALLY nasty and works really well. I use a CBD rub that is incredible. It seems the higher the THC, the more effective it is, and I don't exactly worry about my shoulders getting stoned! i would love to say more, but don not want to do anything that is not allowed. Blessings to you.

• Posted

Our government seems to set these standards.  Drug companies censor, after all, if we all could heal ourselves with natural products they won’t be in business.  I was given a sample of Rheumate by my rheumy and most of the ingredients are part of my supplement routine....the cost is $250 a month.  Big pharma labels it and now makes $$$ for the stock holders.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.