has anyone got experience with amitamin Hair Plus?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 31, bloody stressed at work and have been losing hair slowly for about 4 months. My gf says it is the stress. I found some good reviews on Hair Plus and can't decide if I should give it a shot or go stratight for Priorin, which seems quite similar. Has anyone any idea if these pills are worth anyhting? I would like to hear from someone, who has tried it out please.

3 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Personally Priorin has worked for me and looking at the nutrients of Hair Plus I don't see why that shouldn't work either. Priorin includes millet, cysteine and vitamin B5, which Hair+ has got too. In addition, Hair+ has a few more vitamins and minerals like iron. Apparently, low iron levels can cause hair loss.

I know you said you only wanted to hear from users, but I thought my two cents would help you too. redface Keep in mind that everyone is different, but I don't see a reason why you can't give it a shot for a few months.

• Posted

Thanks Rosie. I have heard about iron and remember drinking some iron sirup as a child. But is it that common? I don't really want to run to the GP for a blood analysis ..   
    • Posted

"​Iron deficiency is the most common nutritional deficiency in the world estimated to affect approximately 80% percent of the worlds’ population. Although women are most commonly affected between the ages of 15 – 50, men also suffer frequently from low iron levels."

I found this on __________. Have a quick read, it's a decent article. Priorin has no iron at all.. actually Hair Plus looks a lot better, becausee it has the same amount of millet, but also folic acid, grape seed extract, yeast powder and lots of amino acids.idea I will try it out! Thanks for pointing it out John.

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the link as it was to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398316-adding-links-to-posts

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

in addition to trying the Hair Plus or Priorin or any other medication, you may need to work on managing your stress since otherwise you're not helping the drugs to act. 

is there any way that the work situation can be altered? or can you find activities outside of work to help you to relax more?

best wishes

• Posted

Thanks dambduzo. I have been thinking about this too and have been doing some Deepak Chopra guided mediations recently, which I am really enjoying. I will continue those and step up the heathy liftstyle. Small price to pay to keep me hair I guess..  
    • Posted

Hi guys, yes it worked for me. I've been taking amitamin Hair Plus for eight months now. After the pregnancy with my daughter I lost a lot of hair and it seemed to be thinning out. Initially I tried Pantogar and then Inneov for three months each without any effect. Then I came across Hair Plus in a test and decided to try it. Although it took a few months according to my hair brush wink I am now losing less hair than I have for years and it is slightly thicker too. My hair dresser has confirmed the improvement so am happy to recommend it.
    • Posted

one quick question , can you buy  Hair Plus over the counter?
    • Posted

Hi Jacqueline, yes. You don't need a prescription for Hair Plus, because it is a food supplement. I always buy mine online from the amitamin website. Last time I bought six months to get free shipping. I have decided to take mine permanently to get th most out of it when I realised it is cheaper than pretty much any other treatment and you get lots of good nutrients whcih are good for you. Good luck! 
    • Posted

Hello. thank you for responding .I do not buy on line ,

I, don't suppose you know if it can be bought here

• Posted

Thanks for your post, John. I had never heard about Hair Plus, because I always just buy my Vitabiotics Hairfollic Woman at Boots. Hair Plus looks better and costs about half so I have just bought six months worth. Fingers crossed!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.