has anyone got symptoms of anxiety after taking amphetamine?

Posted , 2 users are following.

uncontrolable worry everyday. with sometimes nausea,dizziness, pain at the back back of head and neck that interferes my daily routine now..cant go to work because i feel panic everyday..a big mistake in my life of trying amphetamines for the first time that change my life...please dont take drugs as you will ruin your life..

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hey there!!

Am takin fluoxetine for panic attack and believe m the first month I was feeling the same whey

• Posted

hello mate...does flooxetine works for you?i am not yet taking medications because im afraid of side effects..did you take amphetamines as well?im blaming myself of trying it,,,its horrible

• Posted

The side-effect will be there for the first month to 6 weeks after that you will be just fine I'm a very old patient of anxieties and believe me those pills would actually do Is helpin ur head to put things in the right way

Pills are there to help you if you don't take them and you try to get over it just like that is not easy at all

• Posted

Those pills working like a

defragment Working on a computer or PC they do exactly the same thing trying to put things in your head in the right way so you want stress panic and worry about things I read a lot of things about stress panic attacks and Sideys and all this and I'm still getting panic attacks sometimes

• Posted

do you think amphetamine destroyed my brain/i just tried it ones and from then i became like this...its killing me...

• Posted

thankyou for the info...i will discuss it with my gp...i dont know if my gp doc will be the one to prescribe me medication or does he need to refer me to psychiatrist first?i dont know really
    • Posted

no phychiatrist u dont need

he will give u the prescribe but will also tell u to find a psychologist to talk about what makes u fear

stresses is a fear u have a bout something

u probably fear something is gone a happen to u

fear is ALWAYS in our imaginaition about something is goine to happen 

• Posted

thankypou again for the info...im been a worrier because lot of stress in my job but i can hadle it and i am not worried for everything..since that night having party loads of alcohol and tried amphetamines and in the morning i cant breath and like having a heart attack that made me into panic attack..they brought me to hospital but found nothing..since then my symptoms begun and always thinking about losing the job,my future, and thinking when my real me will be back to be a normal person again..those are all my fears...i trying to go back to work but i cant because of my symptoms..please help me

• Posted

I don't know what you do for a living or how old are you

That's how I got my stress from work I am a chef and the profession for the last 25 years what you fear at work it's probably that you're not going to do your job right and people they going to charge you

And another thing when you take any of those pills do not drink any alcohol or coffee in makes things worse

If you are on Facebook check for my name Yiannis Maou and send me a request we can chat there easier

• Posted

sleep it off and you will recover but remember drugs like these remain in your brain for a while so you may have this anxiety feeling as a result.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.