Has anyone had any positive experience with a polyp remedy?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am seeking a cure or a shrinkage of my polyp.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

The only thing that I can recommend is that you see your GP. He/She may want to run a few tests, but will prescribe medication for you in relation to the results.
    • Posted

I am looking for somthing natural.

• Posted

Natural remedies, I don't have any knowledge of, as I have more problems when I use them. But with the GP on board then I can see him again as he will be aware as to what prescriptions that I am taking. When I had a natural product for something basic for mouth ulcers, I had an adverse reaction, then went to my GP. Tests were done and the ulcers had turned cancerous. I won't trust the staff in a health shop again. But don't get me wrong as as many others find health care shops benefit them.
    • Posted

I don 't understand your mouth sores turning cancerous after using herbs.

you obviously wern't using the right herbs or enough of a dosage consistantly.

But I also research like crazy before I do anything like that and I have already found a couple of things that will help me.

Turmeric,Ginger and Garlic  are all great anti inflammatories, antifungals, antiseptics and antbacteria.

The thing with herbs are you need to take a lot more of them on a regular basis I mean a lot, for them to work but they do. And all you get are health benefits.

The one thing I stay away from is chinese herbs most of them can be piosonous.

you do have to be careful with some herbs.

I do have a regular healthcare provider I go to on standby but I do like to try to go the natural way first.

Thanks for your information.

• Posted

All that I am aware of is that there was something else within the tablet that I was taking and over time noticed that there was no improvement so went to see my GP who referred me for test and all I know is that the biopsy came back with cancer cells in with the same taken and as I have been on prescription drugs for many years already the GP can't see any reason why apart from the natural remedy could have caused it.

As for myself I suppose it could be that I could not tolerate it. I can't even have medication with Pioglitazoms as part of a prescription drug ingredients.

• Posted

It could be that you had an allergy to what you were taking or?.

Can you tell me what you were taking so i can research about it and give you the information I find on it.?

• Posted

Here is a list of medication Metformin, omeprazole, Simvastatin, quinine sulphate, ranitidine, sitagliptin, gabapentin, vesicare and co-dydramol. Each of the items I have been taking maximum dose on each expect co-dydramol as I 4, four times a day. There were other's but unable to recall as it was about 12 or 13 years ago when I had cancer the first time as I have had cancer twice and I am now at risk for prostate cancer.
    • Posted

I have done a little research and have come up with some information.

But from what I can see you were on to many drugs at once and to high a dosage. And there are always side effects with each one you are taking, some dangerous. And then you need to consider the combination of drugs.

By the way you should always double check with you Pharasist when taking combinations of prescriptions your pharmasist is actually more familliar with drugs than your GP is.

And you may not have even needed to have been taking most of these 

drugs such as the seizure medicine are you sure you needed it?

You may have been having seizures due to diabetes.

Personally I wouldn't have been taking any of them.

you can control all the problems you were having through proper diet

and excersize.

I do not agree with your Gp on the herbs turning the mouth sores into cancer .

But rather that it was the drugs that caused the problem (mouth sores) to begin with.

The herbs in combination with the drugs may have clashed with the meds but if you hadn't have been taking the meds to begin with you wouldn't have had most or any of the problems.

Drugs are not healthy for our bodies and our bodies will eventually react in a very negative way.

I hope you are better now.

• Posted

I have been on the same combination of medication for well over 20 years and was prescribed by consultants at the time from different area's of medicine. I was told that it will be permanent and the seizure's was nothing to do with the diabetes as this came several years later. I believe to what I was told, is that as I was born prematurely, I had many complications at the time and as time passes then more will develop.

Lets look at the pain relief. When I get used to what I am on to the extent that they are not working, then I would have a morphine based medication. If the codine was to increase then my system will reject it, as all it does is makes me sick and the ulcers' start to get worse.

• Posted

You could try some natural remedies:

1. essential oil and diffuser (important is to have quality essential oil)

2. sinus rinse

3. pranayama breathing

4. healthy diet (rich vegetable diet, avoid dairy products, alcohol and smoking) - read more to find out which vegetable are very helpful with nose polyps.

It takes time but if you will follow those rules (there are much more but just wanted to give you direction) you can cure polyps naturally.

• Posted

I totally agree and think these are great ideas.

I have done some research and have found some pretty good

herbs I can take to help with the inflammation.

and I agree with the diet.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.