Has anyone had bad experiences with Flonase?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I took Flonase, one dose per day on March 18th and 19th, and have been having problems ever since. The first day, within an hour of my dose I experienced tingling in my left arm, dizziness, and then a bad migraine with aura (I have no history of migraines prior to this). I figured maybe by the next day my body would adjust to the medicine. Big mistake. The next day I experienced hyperactivity, depersonalization, brain fog, insomnia, in addition to horrendous headaches and dizziness. Some of the symptoms have improved since then, but I have not returned to normal. Still having frequent migraines with aura, internal tremors, brain fog, and tingling sensations that come and go throughout the day. I have had three seizures since my last dose, which only lasted a few seconds each time, but still very scary when I had no history of seizures before. I have not taken any medications since March 19th.

I am wondering if anyone else has dealt with side effects from this medication, and can I expect these symptoms to improve soon? Are there any home remedies that might help? Thank you.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you mentioned these symptoms to your doctor?

• Posted

Yes, he just referred me to a neurologist. Didn't get a lot of answers.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.