Has anyone had no relief from using Clobedasol?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm not new to this forum but have yet another question or two.

Has anyone found that using the Clobedasol (which my old gyno said is the best ) doesn't seem to be working?

Also if it's possible to have the lichen a bit vaginally internal in addition to the outside. I've been having soreness and much discomfort just inside also. My gp did a swab but no infection was present and he said you cant have it on the inside anyway. so now I'm very worried until my new gyno referral because there was no infection to account for the soreness inside.

My gp couldn't do a pap smear because the speculum was too big and he said it would hurt a great deal.

Thanks,

Carol

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

The Mona Lisa Touch cost was $700 per treatment, and I had three treatments. Insurance companies are not covering it yet in the U.S. Hopefully that changes as more people see results. My employer has a pre-tax medical savings plan, whereby I was able to set aside funds for the procedure.

Since there are so few options for LS, I hope the insurance companies see the benefits.

• Posted

Defintely expensive. I hear the O shot using stem cells runs $1500 per treatment and some needed 2 and 3.  But, if it works it is worth its weight in platinum
    • Posted

What is the Mona Lisa Touch? Is it the O Treatment with O shot(Stem Cell). I checked with a center in Washington, DC and they don't offer this to Diabetics.

• Posted

I just found out aout these two treatments recently myself.  I am planning to find out more about the Mona Lisa as it is offered near me.  I did just get an email with a video clip on the O shot. I still need to do more research but this is the same one where they take blood and extract the stem cells

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.