Has anyone had the head pressure and dizzy/cloudy feeling and had it actually go away?

Posted , 5 users are following.

These are my main symptoms that I'm dealing with for just cpl days shy of 8 weeks, was wondering if anyone had these same symptoms constant for a cpl months and actually had them go away with medicine

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

• Posted

Yes I had this for a while (years actually) but it went away once i found a proper treatment plan
    • Posted

What was that proper treatment plan if you don't mind me asking, I don't really have any anxiety anymore other than this one symptom which hasn't gone and is making me wonder what it could be. Other than that I feel a lot better where I'm at accpet for this and this was my original symptom which caused my anxiety I feel

• Posted

For me it was a combination of Sertraline and Bupropion. 

Do you also feel mentally sluggish?

• Posted

Not so much I still have all my functions as they were before this all started both mentally and physically, I just get this weird pressure like feeling in my head and my vision feels almost like I'm drunk but not impaired in anyway it's so hard describe but it never settles I was on 20mg citalopram and 20mg of buspar recently just was upped to 30 on cit but don't take buspar really at all I've no real benefit from it

• Posted

Oh my gosh i can telate to this! Anxiety started an its more or less gone but dizziness heavy head will not go! Ive tried everythinhad it nearly two years
    • Posted

I'm starting to sincerely believe it might be migraine/silent migraine related, I've recently done a bunch of reading and it def matches those symptoms, my thought is maybe I started with that and that caused my anxiety from the worrying so much from that not the anxiety has been treated but not the actual cause.

• Posted

Yep it's a symptom, and you don't actually have to be having like a headache at all for it to be silent migraine

• Posted

From what I understand you just have to talk to your dr about your symptoms, esp if you have a family history of such symptoms. But sometimes they do a blood test of some kind.
  • Posted

I had them severely after a sinus infection, and then they were exacerbated by anxiety. Now I do still get the odd feelings of pressure/dizziness/fog but it's not as bad.

• Posted

Migraines and tmjd will cause horrid headaches, pressure and dizziness. So if you figure out how to calm the tmjd i think the rest will follow. They have a tens machine that can help with tmjd but mostly it is calming down overall  and i cant figure out how to stop the bruxism myself. But i will say it really stinks and causes so many issues. I use a soft mouthsplint which helps but it still stinks. You didnt mention ear issues so try and get it under cintrol because this tmjd wreck havoc.
  • Posted

I remember the day it started and have hardly had a full day without it. I don't have pain from it just weird sensations in my forehead, temples, top and sides of head. It varies and can be one place and not the other. Sometimes even in my cheeks. At first it was very scary now it's just mostly annoying. Sometimes I can massage it away but only momentarily when it's really bad. Anti anxiety meds help the most. Try not to think about it. Thankfully today is a good day.

• Posted

Trying not to think about is very difficult and yea it used to scare me really bad but anymore it's just I'm over it. However it still does give sort of a scare not knowing what it could be, I truly feel that my anxiety is under control if I could just get this one particular feeling to go away I would be back to 100% this is just holding me back so bad. I'm gonna give it a week or so then I'm going to a neurologist and really see what's going on. However the thought of getting an MRI is the scariest thing in the world to me. Atleast getting the results are anyway. I always expect the worse out of every situation. Even when I was younger I always just expected the worse

• Posted

That's why we have anxiety because we fear the worst. It's a vicious cycle and I'm no where close to being free of it but what we focus on we end up focusing on more. When you can let it go. Keep trying. Redirect your thoughts. I'm doing it too. I hate taking meds but they help and hopefully I can get off them soon but for now they help me through the day and when the anxiety is high I just keep telling myself it's the anxiety and it will pass. I just wish I could feel as good as I feel today - everyday - like myself. But I'm thankful for these good days.

• Posted

I had a good evening last night so much so I didn't want to fall asleep because I knew it was a roll of the dice if it would keep for today lol but I have no problems taking meds if it means I can be me again then I'll take as many as they want a day and am not ashamed of it lol when they diagnosed me with GAD I immediately went and had discussions with as many people I could to get a bunch of different views and advice. I saw a thing with a sports reporter who actually has a website because he suffers from depression and he said everyone needs to understand that it's sickness not weakness, no need to be ashamed and even tho I never was I just thought it was cool. Michael landsburg i believe is his name and there's an amazing amount of people in high profile positions as far as sports and business who suffer from it. So I'm absolutely not ashamed and not against the meds my only thing is I want them to work if I'm going to be taking them lol that's not to much to ask right lol

• Posted

You are so right about the roll of the dice on whether it will be a good or bad day. I wake up and meditate for 10 mins or so and try to start the day calm and with the intent to feel good all day without anxiety. Sometimes I win other times it's awful but I try again the next day. Although I am always thankful I especially thank GOD when it's s good day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.