Has anyone had these symptoms from anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

My daughter called me crying she had a pain in middle of her chest and it run into her stomach , she does suffer from stress a bit

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

this is completely normal, if i stress out and get worked up and have a panick attack this happens.

I suffer from extreme panick attacks almost every night now and every time i get some sort of chest pain as if someones stuck a brick on my chest! however i advise taking her to the doctors. 

• Posted

Hi there I would say rule out the physical first. I do get chest pains, feels so tight and heavy, have had ECG's and all was fine they said it was anxiety. Good luck.cheesygrin
  • Posted

Sounds like anxiety, but I'd get it checked out, just in case. If it happens again, after she checks out fine, then it's probably just anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.