Has anyone has a cyst that has stayed painless, not infected etc

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has had a cyst that has not bothered them at all?

I had mine diagnosed last year but only as I found a lump, it doesn't hurt or anything, just wondering as all posts I've read are from people who's cysts have abscesses. Has anyone has one that hasn't?

Debbie.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Debbie,

That was the beginning for me. :-(

Here I am sitting in my family room at almost 5 am because I am in so much pain.

Hope you never have to go through this.

Pray for me.

• Posted

O wow Debbie don't say that now I am really scared how long were u pain free !!! Hope u feel better I massage my cyst every time I do sitz bath may be that will help u .
  • Posted

Hi Debbie,

I documented the progress of my experience with BC. If you have some time, please read my posts. I am happy to hear you are painfree with the cyst as was my experience. Stressed, frustrated? Oh yes. Have a good one.

• Posted

I had my cyst since November and it has not got infected it is smaller now than before but I do sitz bath 3 times a week to prevent infected because I hear is a horrible pain and I am really scared of it to get infected I am scheduled for an op on the 18 but I don't know if is nessery since my cyst don't bother me . I hope it keeps that way
  • Posted

Yes, I had one since November 2014 which I got lanced 3 times even though it was not painful (big mistake. Came back each time) eventually I switched doctors and my new doctor refused to lance it unless I was in pain (Thank God), instead she suggested i try some natural remedies.

Hot sitz bath every single day 2-3 times a day is what I did for 4 weeks and my cyst decreased in size and eventually disappeared. You have to be very patient with these things and in my experience, cutting them etc. will make them come back always.

I added the following in my bath:

1 cup regular salt

1 TBSP Himalayan salt

1/4 cup apple cider vinegar

7 drops of 100% tea tree oil

I did this at least 2 times a day for 4 weeks. Patience is the key.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.