Has anyone heard from MaryAnn?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone heard from MaryAnn?  Her forum name is: MaryAnn (with 4 numbers after, but I don't remember what they were).

We have had several private discussions going on until the middle of April. Plus she has also posted comments on other discussions prior to the middle of April. 

I have sent several messages to her, but no response. I hope she is doing well. I know both she and her husband have other health issues.

Beth

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I haven't, but I was not in touch with her privately.

Have you tried looking at her page? Clearly you keep your system tidy else you might have old messages in a file somewhere.

You can always try Alan.

• Posted

aitary,

I don't know how to look at her page. I did go back into my history here and was able to post a concern to her last posting to me.

I have even emailed her. She emailed me some information awhile back.

Thanks for your response, Beth 

• Posted

Email may be your best chance, Elizabeth. To get to someone's page, click (press or tap from a phone or pad) on their name/symbol on anything they posted in the past.

Alternatively try contacting Alan, the moderator. In the States he'd say he couldn't tell you even if he'd been informed, etc., but privacy laws are different in the UK. Go to the bottom of the page and click around until you find a way to contact us with a message.

Sometimes there 's nothing wrong except that the person is tired of feeling bad and tired of talking about feeling bad. I hope that's what's going on here.

• Posted

aitarg,

Thanks for the info.  I was able to get to her page and leave a private message.

The last post she made to me two months ago, she said she felt that her health was declining fast. She has other health issues as well which doesn't help with managing Bx.

I'm hoping that she is OK. Beth

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.