Has anyone here tried coconut oil for yeast infections?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Has anyone here tried coconut oil for yeast infections? I applied this oil directly to my affected areas. It didn't soothe my irritation, left my greasy skin and triggered tiny, painful sores around my skin areas. I don't think I'm allergic to coconut oil because I used to use it as facial moisturizer with good results.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

For a vaginal infection, a warm baking soda bath helps, or vagisil cream for irritation.  A vinegar & water douche every so often.  Natural stuff like vinegar & baking soda are always best.  For skin related yeast elsewhere, the best stuff is plain old Vick’s Vapo Rub.  It soothes & heals, works like magic.  Yeast does not like vinegar, menthol and similar ingredients.  Another suggestion, order Defense soap, bars, liquids or wipes from Amazon.  Anti-fungal & anti-yeast.  The best stuff.

• Posted

Coconut oil taken internally can help with yeast infections, just help not prevent or cure as far as I know, maybe take a lot? Turmeric is very good for yeast infections, buy the big bulk Laxmi brand and take daily heaping teaspoon. The lime citrus blended cure is the best I have seen for get rid of them.
  • Posted

I had a small mushroom focus on my arms .... I was smearing coconut oil - it helped
  • Posted

I had a small yeast infections focus on my arms .... I was smearing coconut oil - it helped ****
  • Posted

Hi Jane,

Hope you are well 😃 For a vaginal infection it can work well. Although in your case it sounds like you are allergic to it. It's good when used in conjunction with a few drops of essential oil such as tea tee or manuka oil. I would suggest anyone who is looking for an alternative treatment to look for a natural thrush treatment with coconut oil, manuka oil and tea tree oil.

• Posted

i used coconut oil on the effected area,the yeast infection was bad(swollen & sore)

the area was on fire, soaked the area & it worked to relieve both itch/burning sensation.instantly worked absolutely amazing.recommend as the best natural remedy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.