Has anyone’s eyes gone back to normal after stopping gabapentin??

Posted , 4 users are following.

Eyes are doing my head in! 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I saw a great deal of pain and sadness showing in my eyes while I was in the worst of the WD. Now coming out the other side, there is some happiness and smile showing thru every now and again. I hope I understood your question.

If it is the blurry thing and you can't seem to see what you are looking at,  that also slowly gets better.  I'm not at 100% yet, think it's the neurons slowly healing  

• Posted

Are you just talking about the blurry ness or do you have eye movement?
    • Posted

When looking at people & there talking I can’t focus.. 

There’s no blurriness.. 

but when I look away and look back at something my eyes are moving slow.. sometimes they will shake. If I’m looking at something & look away, and look back at it  fast my eyes just don’t focus on it straight away? Sorry if that’s hard to understand..

There aching aswell. Thanks for comments guys 💕 

• Posted

I only had blurry vision! There has been people who have said they have had eye movements! I never did have that! Hopefully someone can help you with that!
  • Posted

I have some blurred vision and leaky eyes but have noticed some improvement the last couple days. I’m on day 24 off the med. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.