Has anyone tried Aidance Skincare Terrasil skin repair for their LS?

Posted , 10 users are following.

I read about it on the internet (of course!) and the women commenting on it swear by it. I've been using Clobetasol 0.05% prescribed by my gynecologist for two weeks and I've seen no improvement at all. Am I being impatient or should I have had some relief yet from the Clobetasol.

I'm feeling quite desperate and LS is starting to invade my thoughts all day, ever day. I'd just like to sit comfortably. I have LS vulvar and all the way up the backside too😔

Thanks for any suggestions

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Kiki, you should ask your Doctor to prescribe it, it will be much cheaper and you'd probably get it quicker as the pharmacy would order it in for you if they don't have it in stock. I use Hydromol as mentioned in an earlier post it's also a thick emollient just like Epaderm which can be used in exactly the same way.

Good luck

Hazel

• Posted

Hi I have also been recently diagnosed with LS. I have spent the last 12 months wondering why I was in so much pain. I went from one gynecologist to the next and no one really had any answers for me. I finally saw a Dr. who said I had LS. She put me on a regimine of clobatasol which didnt seem to help all that much. What has helped relieved most of my symptoms. I bought vitamin e capsules which i open up and apply the oil directly onto the problem area. I also recently purchased perrin naturals cream comlplete and apply twice a day. It is a little bit expensive but I've been desperatly trying to get rid of my symptoms. I hope this helps. LS is miserable.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.