Has anyone tried bioresinence therapy

Posted , 6 users are following.

i was diagnosed only last week following results of a CT scan. I have had 6 lots of antibiotics in the last six months for chronic productive cough. I have been treated for 2 years for gastric reflux which I now believe was misdiagnosed

i feel absolutely shattered most of the time and really have to pace myself.

i have started alternative therapy for ( my cough) and have had 4 sessions of bioresinence as I felt conventional medicine was failing me. The therapist identifies and treats problems identified and has worked a lot on parasites which she believes I have picked up in all the foreign holidays over the past years. She suggested a parasite cleanse regime which I got from our local herbalist.

i am normally a fit healthy 59 year old and have never smoked or had previous illness. I am waiting to see a respiratory consultant but from much reading there is no cure for this condition. All very new to me but just wondered if anyone has had any improvement with holistic treatments. I would love to be positive and think the body can heal itself.i look forward to your comments 

thankyou Alison

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Alison

I was diagnosed a few years ago and my relentless and very productive cough was finally helped by taking the antibiotic Azithromycin ( called 'Z pack'wink in the USA.  Plus probiotics to help prevent side effects.  it's been amazing not to be coughing all the time. 

This is a great site .... some very helpful people encouraged me when I was first diagnosed.

I don't know much about effective alternative treatments but someone else here probably will,

best of luck!

judy

• Posted

Hi Alison I have nerver heard of this treament, but i was diagnosed a year ago , i m on the low dose antidiotocs three times a week, the same as judy, you may want to look at the Flutter device that is the very best thing for you to help get up the crap up from your chest, you have to keep your chest clear or it will get infected. If you Google it , it will tell you all about it ect, I was given an acopela device by the respatory pisiothreapy department, that does the same job , but is harder to clean and carry on holliday. I wish you good luck with what ever you choose.         Hugs Pam

• Posted

I had been coughing for 6mos, very productive cough. I have a lot of environmental allergies, but nothing helped including antibiotics and steroids, and numerous allergy meds. I too, had a Cat Scan that revealed Bronchiectasis. My Pulmunologist did a Bronchoscopy with lavage, to diagnose any infections. preliminary report shows no infections. Ever since the procedure I hardly ever cough! She did tell me to use a Neti Pot prior to using Dymista nasal spray which , I've been doing. She says the stuff from my sinuses can drip into my lungs and cause infections. I do have GERD with visible damage to my esophagus, but have been on Omeprozole twice daily and I also take probiotics (especially good when on antibiotics.). The damage I sustained was probably before twice daily Omeprozole.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.