Has anyone tried Flexiseq and does it work?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I need to have a TKR and it would be done now, but I had a DVT (same leg) in February and my surgeon wants to delay surgery until next year if possible. I am on warfarin and can't take ibruprofen or use any of the creams that contain it. A friend has suggested Flexiseq and so am wondering if it's likely to be of any help. It's very expensive so don't want to spend out £'s if it doesn't work!

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello Janish49,

If you go to the Rheumatoid Arthritis site and look for the heading "Does anyone know what "FLEXISEQ and its "ACTIVE INGREDIENT", SEQUESSOME", is?", which started last year I think, you will find lots of people have found it helps.

I have been using it on my O/A knees for just over a year and, whilst it doesn't obviously take away ALL pain/discomfort, I have found it really does help and is much better than all others I have tried.  I try not to take anti-inflammatories because of the possible threat to my stomach and this product is totally DRUG-FREE so there is no risk of side effects.  I buy it from an online pharmacy which I can't actually say, except it is W******** and, if you buy 3 for £39.99, delivery is free.  You don't rub it in - just smear it on and wait NO LESS THAN 10 MINUTES (I usually give it a little longer) for it to dry before covering with clothing, although it can remain a bit tacky. If you're in a hurry, you can use a hair dryer to speed up the drying.  I simplistically call it my WD40 as it sinks in and presumably 'oils the joints'.  I now only apply it once a day in the morning.  You can buy less than 3 tubes but orders under £35 have to pay for delivery.

If you do decide to try it, I hope you feel some benefit from it but you must follow the instructions and I would suggest that you use it twice a day, at least to give it a good try.

Good luck!

• Posted

Thank you Sylvia for the advice and information.  I will certainly try it.
  • Posted

I've just been trying fexiseq on my knee for the last 5 weeks.it made absolutely no difference.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.