Has anyone tried Menosan?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm glad I found this forum. It's so reassuring, knowing that one is not in this alone.I'm so tired of getting unusual palpitations, anxiety, shortness of breadth,irregular periods,hot flushes. ....and the list goes on.I've already become a nuisance at my Gp's office as every time he thinks everything is in my mind.Just wondering if anyone has tried using Menosan.I read somewhere online that it helps with some symptoms.I don't want HRT.I just want to try something more natural.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi, well i havent had a period since March of this year and i am so..... peri at first i thought i had some terrible disease, i had most from anxiety , tinging of hands and feet, chronic fatigue, disoriented, insomnia,all my skin felt like a burning sensation all over even my face ( when i was retaining fluid) . Heck , i was a total mess they put me on MINIVILLE Bio- identical patch 0.05 , wow ... that didnt seem to help ! only helped me sleep ( the progestorone) .. anyways , decided to see my son`s acupunture( he treats him for allergies ). Ladies , i have done 12 treatments so... far and also he gives me herbal pills . so i go twice a week. so iv`e seeing him for about 6 wks .. and iam about 70% better he also wants to whine me off the patch. so 2 wks ago he lowered my patch to 0.25,,, see, the diffence between western or conventional med. and eastern med is that eastern medicine will treat the root of the problem it takes a little longer but its so... worth it , he told me that  my hormones should be balanced  in about 3 cycles meaning three months of treatment,,if you are willing and capable of give it a try . my dr. is korean.i now have met ladies in his office that go once every 6 wks for a treatment to maintain. i used to have maybe 1good wk in the month now i have about 2 1/2.
  • Posted

Nothing really helps with all this menopause it seems like B Vitamins can make a person anxious and have panic attacks. Then all this HRT stuff does it really help with symtoms no 

We have to learn to just deal with it because there is no magic pill that will take away these symptoms we have to learn to deal with our bodies. 

Yes its scary going through all this but we have to get our heads on straight and learn how to relax our mind and body and deep breath 

Relaxation yoga do any thing because there is no magic pill that will take this away from us

• Posted

Hi bjay

Thank you for the info, I'm looking for something all natural and I'm so tired of all the symptoms. Never heard of menoson but will do some research.

T.Y.

• Posted

Hi, i know how you feel, 4 years ago i got anxiety and its the worst thing ive ever been through, i had such a tight chest all the time and was crying and scared to go anywhere. It went for 2 years but has come back recently but im getting lightheadedness and dizziness now rather thatn the tight chest. It started when my daughter started having fits so i know its anxiety but its actually accepting that its anxiety that its the hardest part becasue i always thing of thing s that could be wrong with me. Its awful and all i want its to return to the person i was before, I think im getting there but still have bad days when all i want to do is cry. Ive had nearly every anxiety symptoms going. The way i feel now is quite hard to describe..i get a bubbly feeling in the back of my head as i walk, when i put pressure on my heels and also in my my eyes and feel lighthheaded and have to sit down but when my mind is taken off it it goes so dont know if im imagining a lot of it or not. Its just getting me down as the mornings are the worst and it takes me hours to feel able to go out. I want someone to constantly tell me that its normal and im going to be fine. lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.