Has Anyone tried natural products to dissolve kidney stones?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Severe lower left quadrant stomach pain, chills and back pain

I bought some natural stone dissolver pills from Amazon (Chancapiedra Phyllantus Niruri) and started them today! The pain has actually increased.....Could that mean they are working? I do not want to go the Emergency Room if I can avoid it! I had a physical at the VA on Feb 4, 2021 and nothing was wrong at that time! I eat mostly Vegan and excercise every day....Really perplexed?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi - i tried a fairly expensive natural stone dissolver and it didn't work I'm sorry to say.

really is your best bet to visit the hospital if you still have the symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.