Has anyone tried Pranicure ointment?

Posted , 2 users are following.

My fissure has been healing. My BMs are not that painful and it has not been bleeding. But I have been extremely itchy and won’t go away. I have tried many different creams and coconut oils and I have even changed my diet. Nothing seems to work. 

Has anyone tried Pranicure ointment?  

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Susan - I have gotten amazing results from Calmoseptine ointment which has really helped with deep itch feeling. Its ingredients include menthol .44% and zinc oxide 20.6%. It was recommended by my colorectal surgeon and available to buy on Amazon. 

Keep up with your sitz baths, as well. They really help. I use a coconut or avocado oil Epsom salt in the bath. Hope this helps. Speedy healing wishes to you!

• Posted

Thanks! I am definitely going to get that cream and hopefully it works 🙂

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.