Has anyone tried to shrink endo cysts naturally?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Dear endo buddies, i have 2 week and a half till my next check at the hospital after finding out that i now have a 5 cm cyst on my right ovary which i believe is the endo again and I am wondering if any of you have tried a natural way through diet to help shrink the cyst. I am trying to go on a radical diet to see if it can shrink by the time i go for the next scan, I am now taking apple cider vinegar which im planning to have 3 times a day and going on a strict diet. I would appreciate to know if there is anything else workable so that i can at least have the option to avoid surgery for now. thanks. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Not a clue, sorry.  May we ask why you are set against surgery?
    • Posted

ive just had a laparotomy 1 year ago and im currently studying so im just trying to see if there is a possibility to shrink the cyst on its own than to go through the whole surgery experience again on my own. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.