Has anyone with CM1 found relief from CBD?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I'm 20 months post decompression surgery, still with persistent symptoms that were present before the surgery.

I know I am not as badly impacted as many on these pages, but having been symptomatic with the headaches, neck pain, fatigue, cognitive issues & memory problems, I was interested if anyone had used CBD oils etc to relieve symptoms.

For the benefit of any moderator, I am referring to legally available solutions, and nothing unofficial.

Would welcome any first hand experience with you own stories and impact it has had for you.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

You need to address the cause. Like many, decompression surgery does not produce results (didn't for me either). But then I had Filum Terminale Dissectum surgery...45 minute surgery just above the intergluteal cleft (butt crack). Said surgery releases the downward pull of the hindbrain and thus allows an increase of CSF flow and then helps to decompress the cranial nerves. With time, most see Chiair symptoms gone or greatly improved. It removed about a dozen or more for me, got me out of bed and have my family HOPE for the future. Do you research on it, pray, become your own expert. Three US surgeons perform said surgery and one in Spain (he developed the surgery and was my doctor). God bless

• Edited

iv tryed cbd oil and tbh i dont think it worked for me i still get these symtoms and im 2 year post surgery and i was a waste of time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.