Has someone hidden a mobile phone in my colon

Posted , 4 users are following.

Every so often I get this buzzing sensation in my lower colon or maybe my bladder

feels like when your mobile ois on vibrate and it goes off in your pocket.

Any ideas anyone

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

The current medical theory seems to be that IBS is caused by fermentation in the colon. Fermenation => Gas. The bubbling of the gas can feel like a vibration. IBS is when this causes a pain in the colon.

Maybe you have a mild form and are getting no pain. Can you see any swelling in the affected area?

• Posted

I would agree with that 100 percent its either food fermenting to fast or to slow.

There is many reasons why and fermentation of food begins in the tummy.

I believed over fermentation occurs like to much acid occurs when the balance of sugars and oil is to high for the meal.

And under fermentation occurs when oil and sugar levels for the individual is to low.

It then becomes a vicious cycle.

Foods that are really quite dry like rice

Or other foods require some healthy fat like sunflower oil to digest it better.

But over do it with the oil and that has a negative effect.

Sugar is just the same to much in my diet in one day and the next day I'm bad like really bad.

• Posted

One thing I can say for sure is that Rice causes me no problems at all.

As far as I can tell I have no problems with (or without) Oil, but I don't use a great deal and what I use mostly is Olive Oil and have done for many years, because I like it. I must admit to scepticism about the benefits of adding oil to aid digestion.

Certain sugars are the problem according the the FODMAP diet. It certainly seems to be at least part of the truth. For me anyway, it's not all. Let me take the last two days as an example of why I have doubts about it being the whole truth.

Today I had a banana, a bacon roll, a cappucino, two slices of cake, two kebabs with onion, halloumi cheese and hummus, and three glasses of wine. According to the diet I should be in agony. Actually I have practically no symptoms at all.

Yesterday I had a banana, some small oat biscuits and hard cheese, but as soon as I started eating my evening meal I had noticeable pains and swelling.

I probably will suffer later, but I refuse to give up everything I like all the time, given that even abstemious living os no guarantee of being free of pain!

• Posted

p3t3r

Theres lots of pain as well

• Posted

I suffer with the same feeling and I notice it more at night when I'm resting. I've been diagnosed has an IBS suffer and I've recently started taking mess for Colitus. I'm not suffering like I did when this all kicked off in August but still have daily pain and sleepless nights on occasions when I give into temptation and eat a scone, chips, red meat, cake ( the list is endless). I'm takingColofac , Colpermin and now further drugs for the Colitus and iron for anaemia. I'm hoping that one day things will return to normal but at the moment I'm still suffering. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.