Has the forum got ME?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi All

I think the forum has got ME! :lol:

I can think quicker than the posts go through :roll:

Really struggled this morning to read anything for error notices :evil:

Also realised that a post I sent yesterday has not arrived, but I cant remember what I said :shock:

It was to do with Jay and being pillion :huh:

Dale xxx

PS submitted this and was timed out, or is it the mods objecting :roll:

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Dear all

We at Patient UK Experience are really, really sorry but we have got several people trying to resolve the issue with the slowness, time out etc. It seems to work again after re-booting the server but we can't do that all the time.

Believe me - the Mods are having as much frustration as you all are.

• Posted

We don't blame the mods, we love you all. We would not be here if it wasn't for you lot :D

We just get sad and frustrated because we want to talk to our friends and the forum won't let them come out to play. sad

• Posted

Sorry Chimera. :oops:

I know you are doing all you can :wink:

Had my nowty knickers on yesterday :cry:

Dale xxx

• Posted

On the upside - it makes us all realise just how lost we would be without the forum! Imagine how devasted we would be if it was ever taken away.

I can honestly say that without it I think I would have 'gone under' a long time ago ........:weird:

• Posted

If it is M.E it could have being triggered by a [b:a1f83c4063]virus[/b:a1f83c4063] ahahaha

its taken me bout 10 mins to try and post this so proberly wont post much as i just havnt the patients anymmore, but i certainly know how the server feels

• Posted

Sorry Everyone.......

I have experienced no probs at all! Maybe its becuase I dont sign in til later in the evening when there are less users???

Donna x

P.S Nerr nerr nerr nerr nerr! :monster:

• Posted

We can tell you work with children Donna!:roll:
  • Posted

hi :lol: [b:b6def15096][/b:b6def15096]
  • Posted

Hi Mods !

Whatever you gave the forum, can I have some :roll:

It has been really quick today :wink:

Dale xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.