Has the group closed

Posted , 8 users are following.

hello everyone if this group has dissolved having not heard from anyone in this group for months

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hallo and welcome back, Paula.

No, the group certainly hasn't closed but there have been glitches suffered by some at various times. One that I have experienced is not getting any notifications. Maybe the same has happened to you. How long since you received any notifications?

Last time I reported a problem I was given an explanation by Alan, our EMIS moderator, and have been receiving notifications as usual since then but I'm still mystified as the record that Alan had did not tally with mine. It does sometime make you think fondly of pre IT days.

If something I plant doesn't grow or a recipe fails then I have enough background knowledge to sort it but when IT lets me down my first reaction is " What have I done?" My second is not printable and my third is to try to be patient and hope someone who understands will sort it out.

• Posted

I thought the same, i did not get any emails for a long time, had to go searching for this forum again. Its good to be back and find out how everyone is doing.

• Posted

I keep a bookmarked page for everything that is important to me - just in case!!! But Mr Google usually responds pretty well to "pmrgca forum patient.info"

• Posted

hi Paula.....no, we're still here! there's been a ton of problems at various times, and I think that's turned some folks off.....it did me for awhile. But hang on in.....like I said, we're still here!

• Posted

There doesn't seem to be as many questions. Mine were blocked for a while. Don't know how many I have missed. I did save some with the moderator email contact and got unblocked.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.