Has this happened to anyone else of you

Posted , 3 users are following.

Today, my day was fine, a happy day for me, worked out with my boyfriend and then I did the dishes, I had to poop (sorry for my expression) and then I went to bed. Before going to sleep I call my boyfriend to say goodnight and I went to sleep, then suddenly I started shaking uncontrollable and had to poop again this time it was intense, I went to the bathroom and I was shaking so much while trying to empty my insides out, while starting to feel better. Rn I'm feeling good but cold. It has happened before too, that I feel feverish about to faint and then I suddenly need to poop and throw up. Haven't thrown up at anytime yet.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Toli

What did you eat before bedtime???

• Posted

I had some cake the last time at around 6. I never eat past that time any more, just drinking water or tea. I went to sleep at 1am

• Posted

Hi Toli

Perhaps there was an ingredient in the cake that didn't agree with your digestive system...such as gluten, lactose or artificial sweeteners like maltose can do this...

• Posted

Hi Toli

What did you eat before bedtime???

• Posted

How are you feeling now, any better, maybe you had a bug, or virus. Some of them can last a few days. 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.