Has to be herpes?

Posted , 3 users are following.

3 weeks ago my friend gave me oral. A Day later I had discharge, fever, burns when I pee . This lasted for two weeks, it still feels uncomfortable to pee. I got tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, uti, syphilis, and trich!!!! All came back negative. Herpes is the only one I haven't gotten test for it. I'm crying everyday. All nurses don't think I need a herpes test, but they always say that unless they see blisters!!!! That's why so many ppl have herpes because nurses don't want to test ppl!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

How old are you?

Does it burn when you pee?

Whats your temperature?

Has this ever happened before?

How much discharge? Are you sure its not just ejaculate or pre-ejaculate?

It would be rare to catch chlamydia, gono or trich from oral sex. And the symptoms don't fit so much with herpes which usually causes extremely painful ulcers on the glans or prepucial mucosa. Syphilis is phenomenally rare and the symptoms are different so I wouldn't worry about that.

If the urinary symptoms don't abate go and see your GP and get retested for UTI. If its negative again and your still symptomatic - possibly prostatitis.

• Posted

1:I'm 22

2: I've had gonorrhea before(I'm cure now) and I couldn't even pee due to the pain! RIGHT NOW when I per, it just feels uncomfortable, and it may sting a bit here and there.

3: After sex I was at 99-98 which the nurse said I was pretty warm, and I felt warm too! It lasted 2 weeks, now I'm better.

4: No, it has never happened before.

5: Like I said, i had gonorrhea before ( I discharge so much) now when I discharge is just a drop. I'm positive is not pre cum.

I tested negative for everything, but today I'm going to get tested for herpes, I'm scare!

• Posted

So when did you have gonorrhoea?

After treatment did things go completely back to normal?

And this is the first time you’ve had symptoms since?

• Posted

I had gonorrhea back in June, and yes everything when away.

Yes this is the first time I've had symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.